Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is your captain speaking



Pepper Rabbit - the toast of the blog world (and soon to be real world). I really believe in these guys. And tonight they are performing at the Bootleg theatre in Los Angeles. If you're around town, come on by. Even if for no other reason than to pick a fight with me for slacking on my blog. Yes, I've missed a few days recently but I'll pick up the slack I promise. Like Christina Applegate in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. Remember how she gets all the siblings to clean the house and throw together that delightful fashion show at the end? That'll be me. Any day now.

As if that music isn't enough, check out this Laurie Anderson track. She's an awesome experimental performer/singer/artist that samples galore. Here is From the Air.

2 comments:

  1. i remember the cover of the VHS but i never saw it. i always figured i'd see it one day. i haven't. this depresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pepper rabbit was fucking on point last night and laurie anderson is a weird, wonderful woman.

    AH AH AH AH ooooo superman

    ReplyDelete